only on booking is it possible to have breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks prepared with products from the farm or from other local farms; dishes are prepared following typical recipes of the Romagna tradition
in ain comfortable and cosy accommodation with independent bathroom and entrance, including the use of a kitchen. The household linen is included in the hospitality. Animals are welcome, too, and hosted.
selling of products directly in the farmhouse and on Saturday morning in the market square at Modigliana.
Furthermore, by using season fruit gathered in the farmhouse orchard, guests, together with us, can prepare jams that they can then take home.
si svolgono corsi: di cucina, ceramica, canto di gruppo e pittura su tessuti
si possono godere angoli di natura incontaminata dove poter trascorrere la propria vacanza in completo relax, possibilità di escursioni e passeggiate lungo sentieri con panorami suggestivi, avvistamenti di selvaggina plurispecie
• MODIGLIANA: 19th century festivals, the Sangiovese festival, the Kiwi festival, the Christmas “Zocco”
• BRISIGHELLA: Medieval festivals, Monticino Fairs, Romantic Brisighella
• FAENZA: the Niballo Palio, Argillà, Wine Exhibition, Momevi
• FORLIMPOPOLI: Artusian Festival
• IMOLA: Baccanale
• BERTINORO: Wine tasting afternoons
• IN ROMAGNA: open farms and open cellars